Friday, October 30, 2009

i came , i read, i concord!!


reading books ha always been a fun thing for me that i do in my spare time.....but finishing a book has never happened before. i usually read the first few chapters than i go the next book. This bad habit needed to stop. Monday afternoon i walked into the school library and went to the second level. I did not want to choose a simple book that had less than 100 pages. On arrival i first walked around than decided to turn to my left, close my eye's and just pull out a book and read it that day and finish it. so i did that! I pulled out the book on the Holocaust....WHAT WAS I THINKING...... i scratched my hair , took a deep breathe and started to read. 11 chapters with 389 pages to read. by wednsay night i was already half way through the book. unfortunalty i got sick during the course of the week and i had set back. the doctors told me i needed to rest and just get better. lying in my bed i was tossing and turning due to bordum.... so i thought to myself , " my body might be week but my mind can still capture information which means i can read so i sat up and finished the book. this was thursday night. i was proud of myself, although i didn finish the task of reading a book in a day i actually managed to read a book and FINISH IT. WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment